Our Stork for Mounting a Cradle | Hussh Cradles
Another great solution if the ceiling is not an option, or when you simply think it’s a lovely finishing touch.
Made of unvarnished birch multiplex, a beautiful and strong wood. But of course you can paint it in your own preferred colours
Once your baby has outgrown the hanging cradle you can place a cot underneath the Stork and use it to suspend a lamp, mobile or mosquito net!
The Stork is easy to mount on the wall. It comes with all the necessary ironware, plugs, and a photo assembly manual.
Please note: it does not include the spring, since the spring already comes with our cradles.
- Not just for a nap during the day but designed for day and night sleep until the age of about 6 to 9 months.
- The movements of the cradle resemble the motions your baby remembers from the womb.
0 - 9
This baby bed can be used until the age of about 6 to 9 months.
Indoors and outdoors.
- This baby bed can be used until the age of about 6 to 9 months.
- Our cradles are made using natural materials such as organic cotton, coconut fibres, wool and unpainted wood.
- Easy to adjust ropes for stand-up nursing. Our cradles come complete with an ergonomic mattress.
- The hanging cradle is safe and reliable: we deliver to nurseries and follow the NEN-EN 1130 safety norms for cradles.
- Reduce or stop reflux by easily tilting the cradle slightly.
people & planet
We produce small scale.
Mainly in social workplaces.
- We produce small scale.
All products are Dutch Design.
Fabrics and ropes are handmade.
- All products are Dutch Design.