Suspended cradle from 100% woolfelt by Hussh Cradles
The price includes the spring and a comfortable mattress made of coconut-fibres with recycled-wool tufting and a removable cover of soft organic cotton.
Woolfelt, coco-fibres and organic cotton make sure that your infant will be free from allergic reactions.
The spring ensures sound sleeping as it resembles the movements when your baby was inside the womb.
This contemporary cradle includes an ergonomic coco-mattress with a thick wool layer and cover made of a removable 100% organic cotton and a stainless steel spring with safety line.
Outside color: shalegrey - inside color: off- white.
- Not just for a nap during the day but designed for day and night sleep until the age of about 6 to 9 months.
- The movements of the cradle resemble the motions your baby remembers from the womb.
0 - 9
This baby bed can be used until the age of about 6 to 9 months.
Indoors and outdoors.
- This baby bed can be used until the age of about 6 to 9 months.
- Our cradles are made using natural materials such as organic cotton, coconut fibres, wool and unpainted wood.
- Easy to adjust ropes for stand-up nursing. Our cradles come complete with an ergonomic mattress.
- The hanging cradle is safe and reliable: we deliver to nurseries and follow the NEN-EN 1130 safety norms for cradles.
- Reduce or stop reflux by easily tilting the cradle slightly.
people & planet
We produce small scale.
Mainly in social workplaces.
- We produce small scale.
All products are Dutch Design.
Fabrics and ropes are handmade.
- All products are Dutch Design.