Hanging Twin Cradle | Bassinet for Twins by Hussh Cradles
Twin Hanging Cradle
The price for the twin hanging cradle includes the spring and 2 comfortable mattresses made of coconut-fibers with recycled-wool tufting and a removable organic cotton cover.
Now, they can stay side by side a few extra months in gentle slumber.
The cradle has a removable cot divider made of gauze. They can see and smell each other through the divider while tucked safely into their own separate beds.
Once they are a bit older, or if you are supervising them, you can easily remove the divider.
The cradle can be suspended or stand on its sturdy little legs on the floor. Because the cradle contains two mattresses you can tuck each child in separately.
Together just a little longer
- Not just for a nap during the day but designed for day and night sleep until the age of about 6 to 9 months.
- The movements of the cradle resemble the motions your baby remembers from the womb.
0 - 9
This baby bed can be used until the age of about 6 to 9 months.
Indoors and outdoors.
- This baby bed can be used until the age of about 6 to 9 months.
- Our cradles are made using natural materials such as organic cotton, coconut fibres, wool and unpainted wood.
- Easy to adjust ropes for stand-up nursing. Our cradles come complete with an ergonomic mattress.
- The hanging cradle is safe and reliable: we deliver to nurseries and follow the NEN-EN 1130 safety norms for cradles.
- Reduce or stop reflux by easily tilting the cradle slightly.
people & planet
We produce small scale.
Mainly in social workplaces.
- We produce small scale.
All products are Dutch Design.
Fabrics and ropes are handmade.
- All products are Dutch Design.